Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Photo A Day - Feb. 8th

I have some pictures on my camera but I think I am behind on some of them.  I am going to try and catch up tomorrow.  If I get every thing done on my to do list I will be doing good, but I have to start some where....lol

The 8th was something orange.  I didn't think this would be easy but I came up with a couple of things and I think I did pretty good.  I hope you like my choices.

The first is the football blanket from a few days ago.  As I said before, this blanket is very special to me.

 These are the daisies on my craft table.  I have yellow, orange and pink ones.  I think they brighten the table a little.


I collect Boyd Bears.  This is one of them and I thought it was perfect for the orange theme.


 Lastly, this is one of my go to ideas for lunch.  The package has some orange so I thought I would include it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment