Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo A Day - Day 11

11. Water: Perhaps it’s the beach, a river, water in a glass, the bath {keep it PG!} or even the rain.


I had several ideas for this day.  I meant to get a sink full of dirty dishes at work.  Or run out to one of the area ponds and get a shot of it frozen.  Then I woke up to rain this morning.  Since I got to work before daylight I thought I would get a pretty good picture of the rain hitting my windshield.   I shot didn't come out as well as I thought it would but I am posting it any way.


I also took a picture of my fish tank.  It is a 100 gallon tank so this is a small portion of it.  We breed algae-eaters.  The forks are what we use to feed them.  I feed them cucumbers and celery.  The next time I feed them I will try to remember to take a picture of them eating.





I don't have any ideas on what to do for tomorrow's picture.  It is suppose to be surprise.  Maybe I will riding around and see what I can find after all it is suppose to be 55 degrees tomorrow.  I am enjoying coming up with the pictures.

Hope you all have a good weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment