Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Photo A Day - Day 15

15. An ordinary moment: Choose an ordinary moment and capture it. Is it you grabbing your daily coffee? Or playing with the kids? Or something that you do often and consider it as kinda ordinary?

This one was hard.  I just didn't have any ideas.  But then I got up this morning and started getting ready for work and noticed my bathroom counter.  I hate clutter.  I like to keep every thing straightened.  The exception to the rule is my bathroom counter.  I am always leaving things laying on it that I will want to pick up and use again. 

The other picture for the day is my bed.  I like to make my bed first thing every morning.  It is just my normal thing to do, so I thought it would be perfect for today's picture.  My bed isn't any thing special, it has no head or foot board but it is comfortable.  I brought the quilt/bedspread in Pigeon Forge, TN at Lil' Dolly's.

I hope you are enjoying the daily pictures as much as I am coming up with them.  This has been so much fun. 

Hope you have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment