Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo A Day

Yesterday, the object for the day was the sun.  It was cloudy and there was no sun.  In fact, by 3:00 in the afternoon, we were having sleet and snow.  Today was no better, but I just didn't feel like taking any pictures.

Today was Looking Through.  I think I know what I want the picture to be but I didn't feel good and I didn't have the time.  I am hoping to do it tomorrow.  It just depends on how I feel in the morning after my nerve block.

I apologize for not getting the pictures taken or posted today, but I will check up.  I have enjoyed doing the Photo A Day.  My pictures may not be great but I enjoyed pulling out my cameras and getting some use of it.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the pictures and that you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment