Monday, January 21, 2013

Photo A Day - Day 21

21. What you do: Do you go to school? Train elephants at the circus? Write at home? Play mum to your kids? Act as CEO to a big business? Paint in your spare time? Dance when no one is looking? Take a photo of what you do {something that makes you ‘you’} and share it.

School was out today so there was no work for me.  I really was looking forward to having a day off.  I have been working 7 days a week for about 3 months.  I was hoping to have a nice relaxing day.  I did need to get a few things done but I just wanted some down time.

These pictures are just some of the things I did today.  The first one is one of my African Violets.  I have quite a few of them and I love watching them grow and bloom.  I water all of them on Monday.  If you look closely you will see water on the leaves.  I try not to get water on the leaves but it does happen sometimes.

It was extremely cold today.  The high today was only 12.  It is currently 8 and it feels like -4 with the wind chill.  I really didn't want to go out in it but I need to pick up some groceries.  So I braved the cold.

My husband loves marshmallows.  So today, I took some with some red melting chocolate and sprinkles and made him a small treat.  I took two pictures.  One with the sprinkles on the top and the other with them down.

I also did some laundry today so  I thought I would share that with you.

Then I also had to take a shot of my craft table.  I like to stamp every chance I get.  I didn't get the time to stamp today, but I hope I will before the week is over.

Well that is just part of my day.  I hope you enjoyed a small look into part of my day.








No comments:

Post a Comment