Monday, January 14, 2013

Photo A Day - Day 14

14. Something yellow: Find something yellow in your travels today and take a photo.

This was hard.  My first thought was that I would get a shot of the eggs at school.  But before I could get the picture taken, the kids showed up and then there wasn't any left.  Then I meant to get a shot of the banana peppers on the salad bar at lunch.  Well, I got busy and I didn't get that shot either.

So then I came home and started looking around the house.  I had a bottle of ICE on the bathroom sink so I grabbed a shot of it.  It doesn't look as yellow as it should.

Then I have a vase of daisy on my craft table (silk flowers) and there is a couple of yellow ones in there.



And also there is the yellow M&M man on my keyring.

Tomorrow is an ordinary moment.  I don't have a clue what to do.  I will come up with something I am sure.  I wish my son was home, I am could get him playing on the computer or sleeping.  Both of which he does every day.

If you want to see the original list, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment